What are the benefits of being a member?
- Excellent facilities: new clubhouse and four well maintained courts
- Access to ladies, mens and mixed doubles teams to compete in a range of summer and winter leagues
- Regular social tennis sessions
- Coaching available for all ages: groups and individuals
- Invitation to club tournaments and social events
- Entry to the Wimbledon Ballot for members joining prior to 1st May each year
How much does it cost?
The membership year runs from 1st June to 31st May. Current annual subscription rates are as follows:
- Family (2 adults and children at same address) £95
- Senior (26 years & over) £65
- Intermediate (19 to 25 years inclusive) £35
- Junior (11-18 years) £25
- Mini (10 years and under) £15
How do I join?
You can join online, here, by selecting the relevant subscription product and payment can be made by any of the following methods:
- Online Direct Debit using GoCardless
- Bank transfer to HSBC account number 50166073, sort code 40-19-35. Please put your name as the transaction reference.
Once your membership has been confirmed, you can go down to the courts at any time. They are not locked. There is no regular booking system and availability is not usually a problem. However, matches and coaching do take priority. Generally, teams only use the top two courts, leaving the lower two courts with the practice wall free for casual play.
Non members play at their own risk – only members are covered by the LTA public liability insurance
- Guest fee (£2 per occasion – must be accompanied by a member)
- Non-members may also book the courts (subject to availability and approval of the committee) for £10 per hour.
Non members can pay either by bank transfer to HSBC account number 50166073, sort code 40-19-35 or contact the club