Club Social Sessions
There are regular social tennis sessions at the club, for players of all standards. These take place on:
- Wednesday mornings at 9:15, all year round.
- Wednesday evenings at 18:30, summer only
- Sunday mornings* at 10:30, all year round
* Note – on the first Sunday of each month this is an open session with non-members welcome to attend
Format of the sessions
The sessions last about 1.5 hours but people come and go as they wish, and play as long as they wish. Those that turn up usually play doubles, ladies, mens or mixed depending on numbers, and generally switch round partners regularly during the session so that everyone gets to play with as many other players as possible.
How to get involved?
For all of the social tennis sessions an email group is maintained with everyone interested in attending. A mail gets sent a couple of days before asking who will attend and for people to respond to all, so that everyone can see the likely number of members attending.
- For the Wednesday morning session please contact Sarah Eccles or Rosemary De Wilde to go onto the mailing list
- For the Thursday evening and Sunday morning sessions please contact Joe Gold to go onto the mailing list