The LTA Wimbledon Ballot for 2018 is now open. This year Blewbury Tennis Club are aiming to maximise the number of tickets that the club gets allocated. To achieve this, we need to make sure that as many as possible of our members are:
- British Tennis Members (BTM)
- Opted into the 2018 Wimbledon Ballot
This note sets out what you need to do.
If you have a Family membership with Blewbury Tennis Club then please ensure that every member of your family has a BTM number – this will maximize the number of tickets that Blewbury get allocated for the ballot.
Please ensure that Blewbury Tennis club is selected as your venue or as your primary venue if you play and more than one club.
To join please click here. There is a free ‘Lite Membership’ option or you can choose one of the other membership options if you prefer. The benefits of each are detailed on the site. If you are already British Tennis Member(s) then click here to add family members or to update your venue.
It is important to note that you cannot represent Blewbury Tennis Club in the OLTA league unless you are a current BTM member.
Opting into the 2018 Wimbledon Ballot
All members will need to opt into the 2018 Wimbledon Ballot. To opt-in please click here. You will need to opt in for each member of your family.
To be eligible for next year’s Blewbury Tennis Club Wimbledon Ballot you will need to fulfil the following 3 criteria:
- Current BTM membership. You can do this now – the instructions are above.
- Opt-in to the 2018 Wimbledon Ballot. You can do this now – the instructions are above.
- To renew your club membership by midnight on 1 May 2018. No action required at this stage – you will receive membership renewal notices at the end of March 2018
If you have any issues or questions please get in contact and one of the committee will be in touch.
Blewbury Tennis Club Committee